Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Repo Auctions Ireland Atvs

The betrayal by the lawyers and law by eliminating Nichtinformierung.

Dear sisters and brothers!

I 've uploaded something again, something that shows that the Hans Pytlinski and Barbara Kuehn any legal action has been truncated. That lawyers were acting criminally to the criminal justice to please that Stefan Lingens up to his neck in the dirt and actually put a conditio sine qua non for the fatal shots from Schwalmtal provided by law in the office broke. For gangsters and the red light district:

http://die-volkszeitung.de/ua/schwalmtal/21-april-2006/wiederaufnahme-goniwiecha/00-overview.html

You should really copy everything, this is about things that have not even discussed on the web: The decision is off in Germany, where the state is determined to criminal behavior, and that means in such cases, the quasi-legitimacy (reasonable) vigilantism.

It unfortunately seems to really be the case that Hans Pytlinski resorted to the only means he had to put up against criminal lawyers and experts to defend. Against the background of the facts can say definitely, "He has acted fairly in light of his possibilities."

There are several lawyers who drafted initially promising pleadings in matters Pytlinski / Barbara Kuhn, then the client operated betrayal.

for judges and prosecutor Lothar Beckers Stefan Lingens it can from these backgrounds do not have to imagine that the lawyer Lutz Schaefer could not get out with him.

When I consider that Dr. Norbert Plandor. known to me privately for decades, embraced me about a year ago, it said, "Winnie, I stand by your side," I also remember how he developed, then, that for him it was all about to do just anything , which dropped the criminal justice could not, then I have in the case of the lawyer Lutz Schaefer very serious concerns.

I do not believe that Dr. Norbert Plandor his desire to feed once in the Thuringian Parliament can still be realized. Because I think we in contrast, must do something. But first I want to see what he offers in the final meters of the criminal proceedings against me yet, then I'll decide if I want to tear it publicly or not.

The problem with lawyers upset is that they are upset for good, unless they are subjected to a brainwashing. It is actually a switch in them changed. This is like the first murder, the second is much easier, and from the fifth or sixth to do it from the wrist.

If Lutz Schaefer upset, so he too would be lost as a serious lawyer. If it does not tip over, he will emerge from the case and hardened . Emerge

We need something we have to counter the turning of lawyers, something that really moves. Furthermore, other than I think. In my role I can not do everything, I'm drowning anyway in unresolved work.

The Nichtinformierung to the elimination of complaints seems to be actually practiced habitually, Barbara Kühn I could explain several cases in which was just the principle. Obviously it was in 2008, my happiness, that the pharmacist Stephan Goebel met my request to make for me as a representative available to receive mail ...

Regards

your

Winfried, United Anarchists

Imprint: http://www.winfried-sobottka.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment