Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jcp Salon I.chi Straighteners

lubrication psychiatrist Dr. Matthias Cleef, MD Lasar Dortmund, and Schwalmtal

Dear sisters and brothers!

I have the "opinion" of Dr. Lazar cross read, it is the schmierengutachterliche crap, I had expected of me complained to the best documents state terror, he does not consider my negative attitude towards the state can for him, therefore, only internal causes have - sick in the head.

was further ambitious behind my back working on my psychiatrization by several doctors of the Unna, by State terror-related stress is also evident after Lasar scheme treats: "The state is good, so can criticism against him, only medical Urssachen nerves."

was never made a finding in this direction scientifically nahcvollziehbar, complaints of insomnia, etc. were easily explained from the air with psychopathological symptoms.

Even Dr. Matthias Cleef, district health office Unna, whom I met once, when he tell me on the stairs below my apartment for Kenntrnisnahme a witness could not, so he came to see me in Zussmmmenhang with § 9 PsychKG ever:

http: / / www.sexualaufklaerung.at / dr-cleef-u-dieter-hornemann-Unna / visit-by-dr-cleef.html

looked capable of a psychiatric "diagnosis" about me leave.

This satanic psychiatrist mud pack obviously deserves a targeted PR, I'll do it a lot. :) Regarding

Schwalmtal is reported to burn several issues that threaten that now occurs at very short notice but an election lawyer in the criminal proceedings. Unfortunately, there are also civil matters very short-term appointments that put enormous pressure Barbara Kuhn. It is on 25 March before obviously dubious backgrounds to a forced sale of the house in Schwalmtal come, and even that is not all.

I have the criminal proceedings concerning an initial attempt created on the history of the act on 18/08/2009, he is both the basis of a report to be on my part, as well as the electoral law to give a first glimpse:

http://die-volkszeitung.de/ua/schwalmtal/rechtsanwalt/abriss . html

I have to do something today, I will be in the evening (possibly very late) report but once again.

Regards

your

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Imprint: http://www.winfried-sobottka.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment