Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Navy And Yellow Walls

It has to change a lot.

Dear sisters and brothers!

Due to new, I could present information may cause a shift in my PR approach. I can not miss it public, but it's possible that I close the case Schwalmtal, which would mean that I wrote about the now present a few articles about it briefly to summarize, but still not permanently based at the case report would, but possibly even on special occasions. The case would likely take me permanently in its entirety, it would be impossible within the meaning of what we want.

I am aware that at least some of you want me to chase up but in the case of birds, and basically it seems childish to give it to the FSF to do any favors. Furthermore, I have

of course deal with my things, and, last but not least hovers in front of me for a long time to change my position on important points for me. The basis on which I have long acted, is not based on duration. I must be different , Proceed and I have to think about it very much.

So I need a certain cut, which means that I will not write very much in the near future.

Regards

your

Winfried, United Anarchists

0 comments:

Post a Comment