Saturday, March 20, 2010

Has Anyone Recieved Their Tax Refund Early

only pretending.

Dear sisters and brothers!

Today I have a long day behind me, was traveling nearly 11 hours. I was with Barbara Kuehn and her brother at a lawyer Lutz Schaefer in Riegenroth. He will sign up on the weekend before the Court in Moenchengladbach and at short notice for a meeting with Hans Pytlinski endeavor that awaits him.

Should anyone try to put pressure on him, I gave the pledge of Lutz Schaefer that he would inform me immediately. Should anything happen to him, or should he walk in a manner comparable Plandor, then we know who is behind it, and then I remember no more, how to handle it without kicking back with the same means.

I will do anything even apart from PR, but should also put pressure on these law, then should those who are have prepared a long time for plastic inserts, to show what they can. On terrorism must be dealt with terrorism, or is not possible to fight against injustice.

http://freegermany.over-blog.com/article-20970385.html

those that should not fit anything, share a precaution, I once again my address:

Winfried Sobottka, Karl-hair-Str . 75, 44536 Lünen.

Anyone who thinks so, he would make anyone pressure, may at any time feel free to contact me.

Regards

your

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Imprint: http://www.winfried-sobottka.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment