Monday, June 21, 2010

Where Can I Get Winnie The Poo Waffle Maker

algorithms. Phone numbers. Ages. Goal differences.


These hours shine bright And, although the clouds are out in number and gray. No piece of blue when you look out the window. The roads are wet and shiny as if they were waiting for a grand entrance.
The view from the window is the stage of my daydreams.
Today is easy. It is light and sweet pastries such as wind.
My finger stick. I suck sugar.
I close my eyes, let the eyelashes resting on the cheek bone. Outside it is
cloudy. I hear the fall like rain drops.
In here, there is light. The Torchiere served its purpose. The lamp is lit steamed and shines my heart. 60 watts. As far as creating the light bulb. 60 minutes reverie. So much can my head.
Today is made of satisfaction.

plays the cat between my feet. Small claws dig into my socks and into my skin, sharp teeth bore into my flesh.
Each bite is like a tickle. Painful but laugh. His hind paws beat vigorously against my toes. The little cat's eyes are dilated. Blue Madness me looks ahead. Rapture as distillate. The mouth full of warm meat, the twitches. Is as simple as a stone luck.

I bend down. My hands reach for the soft fur. I have to pack, with a firm grip, enclose the little body with my hand.
instantly relaxes all the muscles under the cats coat. The circular eyes close. The cats animal is now no more tigers.
I pick up the cat, put him gently on my lap. to hunt a timid meow, some steps in the circle, the attempt of its own tail, eventually fall over, like a wet sack.
My hands go over the white-brown fur, again and again. A loud purr is the result. Ears, mouth, back, stomach and feet - all shaking for several minutes. The eyes remain closed. And I see the cat that he know well what is Nirvana.
is as simple as a cat's happiness.
Not only is the cat's body shakes, also my hands vibrate. My muscles relaxed, the eyes go on any more. I must make an effort to look up once more. A small cats body, which has been stretched to its maximum length is, on my lap. The hind legs are crossed over each other, the front feet are used as a headrest. Comfort is an instinct cats. I have to smile.

see the sleeping cat. Listen to the purr that has nothing to say other than: Look, this moment is beautiful.
taste in the mouth sugar. Wait for nothing. The rain drop. From time to time with the eye drops to hunt in the knowledge they never catch.
is as simple as a human happiness.

Man is proud to be a man on it. The man speaks. He thinks. He combined. He asks. He questioned. He forms words and the world.
Man can pretty much and is in many respects yet so awkward. The
to take now that the man is heavy. He always hunts for the next moment.
Man must be the same. He has to go right. He has to open the same post. He must be equal to fill the refrigerator. He must be equal to do the washing up. He must be equal to check the account balance. He has to go to work immediately. He must be the same brush your teeth. Equality he must. The next few minutes
crowd ever in the moment.
The disadvantage of a large brain is the powerful thought frequency. Constantly rush imperatives and questions by nerves to the synapses.
Man can remember many things.
Algorithmus. Phone numbers. Ages. Goal differences. Some
he recalls, however, difficult when everyday imperatives race through nerves.
shares Fortunately, the people of this world with other life forms. With soft Fellknäuln who feel no algorithms, no phone numbers, no ages, no goal differences. Yes guess they do not even what is behind these words.
algorithms get you not to take, phone numbers are odorless, the age you can not chase after goal differences and not to scratch a neck. From what we
World call cats know very little.
know this they are from the Momemt. He is an eye twitch, a purr, a sigh.
This is not much, yet can conceive for more than one sense in most cases.

see the sleeping cat. Listen to the purr that has nothing to say other than: Look, this moment is beautiful.
taste in the mouth sugar. Wait for nothing. The rain drop. From time to time with the eye drops to hunt in the knowledge they never catch.
is as simple as a human happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment